Here's a little summary of why I've been a bit slack on the blog...
- Designed the prints for a swimwear range for **** ****** that will launch in November. (It's top secret until launch but you'll know her well!)
- Completely redesigned the entire Cotton On BODY labelling suite. Rather a mammoth task. You'll see this coming into stores around the globe and online in October.
- Designed all prints for October / November and the most part of December for Cotton On BODY.
- Custom made a pair of painted and blinged out Vans for the winner of the Vans / Shoeshine competition.
- Moved house.
- Had an amazing mini break on the Mornington peninsula with friends for the Queens Birthday long weekend. Might of got my kit off in the spa. Dunno.
- Spending every spare moment working away on a special new project with a fucking amazing designer... Why do I have to have so many secret projects on the go, this is such a boring post as I can't tell you anything!! Stay tuned.
And now I'm off to China and Hong Kong on Wednesday. A whirlwind trip but really looking forward to it.
Hope you're well and happy xxx