Saturday, November 9, 2013

LARA BINGLE SWIM COLLECTION!!

I've been busily working behind the scenes on a mind-blowingly exciting project with the team at Cotton On Body and the one-and-only amazing Lara Bingle.

The collection launched instores around the globe and online last week and has just about sold out.
Lara has busted out some incredible work from her photo shoots for this collection, the shot below of her in the leopard one piece is just insane.
Instagram is going bananas with babes all over the planet posting which pieces of the collection they were able to get their hands on. It's great to see so many amazing young women getting excited about the product.
I'm so proud of the work I've contributed to this collaboration and to work with Lara was an absolute delight, her style is off the hook and her taste is impeccable.

I met yesterday in Sydney with Lara the team and went through her mood boards for the next collection and HOLY SHIT I'm excited for what's to come.

Love my job. xxx

PICS OF LARA COURTESY COSMOPOLITAN & SUNDAY STYLE MAGAZINES & THEYALLHATEUS.COM