Sunday, December 15, 2013

BUDGIES AND BRUSHES

I have been sucked away into a world of non-stop work! TASSEL+GAINE launched not even two months ago and is going bananas, we've have some fun press and are going into some beautiful stores - plus our online store is getting a whole lot of love. I can't believe how well received our cushions have been - such an exciting time! Laine and I are busily planning our next steps so stay tuned!
This weekend the sun was shining in Melbourne so I made the most of it and headed out into the backyard to work on a new painting for our kitchen. I wanted something bright and colourful that would let me use lots of pattern and collage - so I went for a crazy colourful budgie. He's hanging up above our island bench now and has made himself right at home. So weird to not be finishing this digitally as most of my work is done now - there's no hiding anything on canvas xxx