Friday, April 11, 2014

Photoshoot with Nikole Ramsay and Emma O'Meara for Sunday Style Magazine



My design bestie Laine Fraser and I recently had the pleasure of being photographed by Nikole Ramsay and styled by Emma O'Meara at my home in Flemington for Sunday Style Magazine.
Sunday Style is Australia's most read glossy mag so it was a real priveledge to grace their pages a couple of weekends ago. The article profiled Laine and I and our inspirations behind our homewares brand TASSEL+GAINE. If you missed it, I'll put a copy of the article up soon.
Here's a couple of pics from the shoot, a detail shot from our workspace on the left, a collage of painted swatches from our inspiration wall on the right, and me surrounded by a few of my favourite things in the middle (including some TASSEL+GAINE cushions of course).
I'm heading over to India, Hong Kong and China on Monday for a couple of weeks - will post some updates on my travels while I'm away.
xxx